The Winter LTC Journal is here! The LTC Journal covers important long-term care issues by highlighting policy updates, news reports, and academic research. Topics in this edition include:
- How the Federal Government’s inaction led to 11 nursing home deaths per hour.
- The COVID-19 pandemic’s disproportionate toll on nursing homes with higher shares of Black or Hispanic residents.
- State survey agencies failing to provide timely responses to nursing home complaints.
- Changes to Nursing Home Compare, now called “Care Compare.”
- New research on sexual violence against older women in long-term care settings.
Read the full LTC Journal in the PDF below or download here.