The Senior Care Policy Briefing covers important long-term care issues by highlighting policy updates, news reports, and academic research. Topics in this edition include:
- Assisted living facilities evicting Medicaid residents.
- Medicaid revenue at an all-time high.
- OIG report finds significant under-reporting to public of nursing home deficiencies.
- Iowa regulatory agency cites nursing home for gangrene and death.
- CMS proposes rule that would help providers reduce civil money penalties.
Read the full Senior Care Policy Briefing in the PDF below or download here.