The LTC Journal covers important long-term care issues by highlighting policy updates, news reports, and academic research. Topics in this edition include:
- New federal guidance for nursing home surveyors to strengthen safety and accountability.
- LTCCC’s Q1 2022 staffing report showing nursing home staff turnover at 53.3%.
- A report detailing how real estate investment trusts profit at residents’ expense.
- Nurse aides continuing to care for residents without adequate training.
- The missing link between COVID-19 and mental health decline of residents.
Read the full LTC Journal in the PDF below or download here.