The Winter LTC Journal is here! The LTC Journal covers important long-term care issues by highlighting policy updates, news reports, and academic research. Topics in this edition include:
- How lax enforcement exposes residents to substandard care.
- Latest data show nursing homes failing to provide sufficient staffing.
- Federal regulation limits the use of arbitration agreements.
- Study finds social isolation associated with higher mortality rates.
- Antipsychotic drugging on the rise.
Read the full LTC Journal in the PDF below or download here.