The Spring LTC Journal is here! The LTC Journal covers important long-term care issues by highlighting policy updates, news reports, and academic research. Topics in this edition include:
- A report challenging the theory that a nursing home’s location is the biggest determinant of COVID-19 transmission.
- New York’s failure to ensure nursing homes’ compliance with minimum standards to protect residents.
- The devastating effects of the visitation ban.
- Potential neglect and prolonged isolation of nursing home residents.
- New research on a promising medicine for slowing the progression of Alzheimer’s disease.
Read the full LTC Journal in the PDF below or download here.