LTCCC’s Richard Mollot, Hayley Cronquist, and Eric Goldwein discuss the expectation and reality of nursing home oversight and how lax enforcement exposes residents to substandard care and neglect.
Interview recorded November 12, 2021 and edited for clarity.
- LTCCC’s new project, “Nursing Home Oversight & Enforcement: Expectation vs. Reality.”
- A Guide to Nursing Home Oversight & Enforcement.
- Broken Promises: An Assessment of Nursing Home Oversight.
- Richard’s Recommendations:
- Hayley’s Recommendations:
- “City of Girls,” by Elizabeth Gilbert
- Eric’s Recommendations:
- “Why We Dream,” by Alice Robb
- Turn off your phone
Host: Eric Goldwein
Production assistant: Casey Chu
Music: Liturgy of the Street by Shane Ivers – https://www.silvermansound.com
This is the work of the LTCCC. It does not necessarily reflect the views of the Department of Health, nor has the Department verified the accuracy of its content.