The Kaiser Family Foundation (KFF) is a tremendous resource for tracking long-term care data and policy, COVID-related and beyond. On this episode, KFF senior policy analyst Priya Chidambaram chats about the latest nursing home data on vaccines and COVID, the limitations of state comparisons, and the process of collecting LTC data.
Interview recorded May 3, 2021 and edited for clarity.
Background reading and references:
- KFF’s long-term care COVID dashboard (scroll down).
- Follow Priya on Twitter @preetabread and check out Priya’s KFF bio.
- KFF: COVID-19 LTC deaths and cases being at an all-time low (though not everywhere).
- KFF: COVID-19 vaccine access for people with disabilities.
- KFF’s COVID-19 vaccine monitor.
- CDC: COVID-19 Breakthrough Case Investigations and Reporting.
- Priya’s recommendations:
Host: Eric Goldwein
Music: Liturgy of the Street by Shane Ivers – https://www.silvermansound.com